Header

Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

NATURAL PRINT







Vogue Latin America February
Photographer: Jean-Francois Campos; Stylist: Sarah Gore Reeves; Makeup Artist: Brigitte Reis Anderson; Hair: Dennis Devoy; Model: Constance Jablonski

I vaguely remember using one of these photos for my research for last semester's editorial. There's something about Constance that draws you to her. My favourite shot will be the one where she is placed in front of a whole wall of fruits, what she wore really worked with the background - so captivating! Love how  spontaeneous the whole shoot is, with all the shoppers doing their daily routine of shopping for groceries. Reminds me of a video I watched where Stolen Girlfriends Club had a fashion show right in the supermarket.


Wish I was there!

No comments: